June 10, 2006

Progress and More....

So here's a progress photo for you. I know, I know, not too exciting. Looks a lot like the first one. ;-) On a completely different note, I have not been real jazzed about my monikers for D1 and D2. I envy creative moms like this one who calls her kids "Thing 1" "Thing 2", etc. And this mom who calls her youngest kid "Guppy". LOVE that! I'm not so creative. But I am really not excited about "D1" and "D2". So I think we'll try out Big E and Little L for now. And see how I feel about that....

1 comment:

Knittypants said...

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog :-)

You have a lot of great stuff here, the little placket sweater you made for your daughter is super cute. I made one of the Last Minute Gifts hats for my little girl at the beginning of the year, it's such a sweet pattern.

I found the pattern for the washcloths in Weekend Knitting, they knit up pretty quick and they do make good gifts :-)